Ready to plan and grow a thriving garden packed with flowers and veggies?
It’s easier than you think! Learn how with:
- Expert tips for your garden, from sunny to shady
- Quick reference plant combinations
- 1 sample layout included
- 5 blank layout templates for various garden sizes
Start planning your best garden now so you’re ready for next season
Download your free Companion Planting Toolkit now:
How to save scabiosa seeds
Allow flowers to open fully for pollination
Select the healthiest blooms for seed production
Harvest the seedheads while green or brown
My favorite garden shears
I constantly misplace my garden shears and clippers, so I’ve tested a lot of pairs. Good thing these ones have red handles to help me keep track of them!
- Corona Leaf & Stem Micro Snips: Perfect for cutting small stems, deadheading spent blooms, or keeping the mint plant from taking over my garden.
- FELCO Classic Manual Hand Pruners: Better for heavier-duty pruning, such as dead sunflower stalks and tomato vines and cutting old zip-ties off the trellises.