Happy New Year in the garden! Get ready for garden planning, seed sowing, and making (or shrinking) garden beds this year.
Epsiode 038 will cover:
– Tailored guidance for both warm and cold climate gardeners on transitioning their gardens from winter to spring.
– Introduction of winter sowing, a low-cost, low-effort seed-starting method suitable for many plant varieties.
– Insightful garden planning tips, including the assessment of last season's outcomes and considerations for expanding or downsizing garden space.
– Emphasis on preparation and observation, highlighting the benefits of cover crops, raised beds, and noting environmental factors in the garden.
– A spotlight on native plants and their benefits, encouraging gardeners to explore local plant sales for affordable, well-adapted options.
– My personal plans and anticipation for the gardening activities January brings! It's time to grow again!
📩 Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps new gardeners find the show 💚
💻 Website and Blog: Homegrown Food and Flowers
📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homegrownfoodandflowers/